AML/CTF and KYC policies are the rules and procedures that companies use to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. These policies help identify customers, verify their identity and financial details, and monitor transactions that may involve illegal activities.
AML (Anti-Money Laundering) is a process that prevents the use of financial instruments to legalize illegally obtained income. Companies that engage in financial activities must comply with AML regulations, including conducting customer due diligence, monitoring transactions, and reporting suspicious transactions.
CTF (Counter-Terrorism Financing) is a process that prevents the financing of terrorist organizations. Companies must conduct customer due diligence, transaction monitoring and suspicious transaction reporting to prevent terrorist financing.
KYC (Know Your Customer) is a process used by companies to verify the identity and financial details of a customer. KYC procedures inсlude collection and analysis of documents, establishing the source of the client’s income, conducting compliance checks and monitoring transactions.
The purpose of the AML/CTF and KYC policy is to prevent illegal activities in the financial sector and protect the company from potential risks. Proper application of these policies helps keep businesses and customers safe, and maintains financial law and order.
AML/CTF (Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing) and KYC (Know Your Customer) are important tools that help protect our Transfer24.pro company from the risks of illegal activity and keep our customers safe.
AML/CTF Policy includes the following measures:
1. Identification of clients and verification of their identity. To do this, Transfer24.pro can use various methods, such as requesting documents, conducting online checks, etc.;
2. Monitor customer transactions to detect suspicious transactions. If suspicious transactions are detected, Transfer24.pro has the right to suspend the client’s transaction;
3. Training of Transfer24.pro staff on AML/CTF rules and creation of procedures for handling suspicious transactions.
KYC Policy includes the following measures:
1. Collecting information about clients, including their personal data, source of income, etc.;
2. Verification and confirmation of customer data through various sources;
3. Assessing the risks associated with the client and taking appropriate measures to minimize these risks;
4. Updating information about customers in accordance with changes in their personal data.
Our company Transfer24.pro strives to ensure the safety of our clients and protect ourselves from the risks of illegal activities. AML / CTF and KYC rules are an integral part of our security policy and we will carefully monitor their implementation.
To determine such transactions, the Transfer24.pro exchange service uses specialized transaction verification services.
1. If the AML risk for a transaction exceeds 70%, it will be frozen, but in some cases, funds will be frozen when the risk rate is less than 70%, and such transactions are considered on an individual basis;
2. Transactions from sub-sanctioned services will be frozen, despite the risk-soon;
3. The transaction is marked victim-report (this means that this transaction has a connection with an official criminal case) – the blocking also goes through;
4. Deposits of CommEx and Capitalist resources will be blocked by us.
We approach each case of AML individually and based on many factors, the date of the transaction, the percentage of funds in the address, whether other transactions have “diluted” the risk soon, etc.
In the event that a user sends an asset marked “sanctions” or “mixer”, his funds may be frozen by the regulator for an indefinite period. The exchange office is not responsible for the return of funds with the above dangerous sources!
In case of violation of the AML / CTF and KYC Policy rules, the service reserves the right to:
1.Suspend the transaction;
2. Request from the user a photo or video with a document confirming the identity of the user (Selfie);
3. Request from the user a Screenshot from the personal account of the wallet for withdrawing cryptocurrency; https://transfer24.pro/userverify/
4. Block the account and any operations related to the user, transfer it to the controlling financial activities and / or law enforcement agencies at the place of registration of the Service;
5. Hold the user’s funds until the incident is fully investigated;
6. Return digital assets only to the details from which the transfer was made or switch to other details, after a full check by the Service’s security service, if it was possible to verify the legal origin of the user’s funds;
7. Request from the user other materials and documents related to the exchange.
8. If the user does not provide the requested information and does not respond to service requests within 6 calendar months, the withheld funds are not returned.